Looking for ideas to increase parent engagement this school year? Here are some ways you use can use Google Drive to collaborate with parents.
Benefits of Google Drive
- All staff and students already have a free Google account.
- Parents don't have to pay for Microsoft Office in order to read what you send them digitally.
- Parents use the same username and password they use for their Gmail account.
- Google Drive can be downloaded on smartphones and tablets, so parents can access every document without having to own a computer or pay for Internet at their house.
- Google saves everything you're working on, so you won't have to start from scratch when your computer restarts for updates halfway into creating your monthly newsletter.